viernes, 31 de octubre de 2008

Completely ROBsessed

Nota: Este post está en inglés porque así resulta un poco menos vergonzoso. Joo!

Rob Pattinson @ Sex Drive PremiereI'm such a fangirl right now and I'm truly worried about myself: I can't seem to stop looking and watching Robert Pattinson. Who's he? Well, three years ago he was only "a guy from Harry Potter". He played Cedric Diggory, the Hogwarts' champion who's been killed by Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Now he is Edward Cullen, the most beautiful vampire of the world in the much-awaited film Twilight. Of course, you know that I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter and Twilight, and because of that I spend a lot of time looking for videos, photos and interviews of both universes. Well, in all of that videos and interviews Rob appears to be so lovely on the inside (as well as the outside). I think he's such a neat guy, really admirable. And sweet, honest, funny, witty and smart. And the wrapping is perfect for what it is covering which is a really nice person. If he was a complete ass, I'd admire the wrapping and move on. But he's so adorable that I want to cry! I'm completely lost.. completely ROBsessed!

Well, now you know it. And now you know what kind of gifts you can give for my upcoming birthday: all and every thing about Rob!

No hay comentarios.: