jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Because when he was good, he was effin' great..

No matter the sensationalism of his life, the fact is he was a great entertainer.


I'm sorry that people are being so mean and ugly.

I may have not liked his eccentricities or agreed with certain things that came about, but when you separate the person from the artist.. he was truly a great entertainer.

We'll miss him forever.


(spoken words from Will You Be There?)
In our darkest hour, in my deepest despair...
Will you still care? Will you be there?
In my trials and my tribulations, through our doubts and frustrations,
in my violence, in my turbulence, through my fear and my confessions,
in my anguish and my pain, through my joy and my sorrow,
in the promise of another tomorrow...
I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.


Para la Ratilla :)

No hay comentarios.: